The company holds a strong market presence meaning you will be contacting high-contingent clients in the market with a well-known brand behind you.
What is on offer for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- A realistic OTE of £35-40,000 in your first year, - basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000.
- Holiday targets 2/3 times a year.
- Lunch Clubs at 5-star Michelin restaurants.
- Opportunity to work internationally.
- Working with some of the biggest brands in the markets.
- Full training and support throughout your career; we understand that it can take time to learn the skills you need to be a successful head-hunter and we will guide you through the learning process.
- The training is run by Managers and Directors; they are fully integrated in the company and are always on hand to offer advice or role play difficult situations.
- Career progression that suits you; one size does not fit all so they will work with you to ensure that you can progress the way you want to.
What we are looking for:
- Degree educated preferred - 2:2 and above.
- Hardworking, resilient, entrepreneurial attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ambitious and Self-starter Competitive nature.
- Great work ethic.
- People who are money motivated and have a genuine drive to earn uncapped commission.
Your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Intensive 12-week training programme and clearly defined progression tracks.
- Market research to identify strong candidates in line with client requirements.
- Pre-screen candidates on the phone and in person.
- Understanding the needs of both clients and candidates.
- Setting candidates up with interviews with clients.
- Prepping candidates for interviews.
- Managing the interview process.
- Networking to build the company and your own personal business & brand.