Do you want to change the way people buy groceries today? Picnic offers you the opportunity to do an Internship for 4 - 6 months in an innovative start-up culture where everything you do matters by joining our Trading team to generate strategic insights and improve our customer’s experience. With a data-driven approach and an incredible service, Picnic strives to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and unique last-mile delivery strategy, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe!
What do we do in Partnerships?
The Picnic Partnerships team collaborates directly with suppliers to service them with strategic insights. We provide a tailored and data-driven approach to their existing or new to be designed strategies. Improving our customer’s experience in the Picnic store is the overarching goal in our joint ambition to make a commercial impact among consumers. Together with our partners, we find the right strategies and develop tools to optimize product development, sales impact, promotion spend, supply chain efficiency and sustainability. As Picnic is an online-only supermarket, we offer an unparalleled environment to test and learn.
What will be your role and responsibilities?
- Develop data products
Creating dashboards to track performance and help us optimize our Picnic store will be part of your responsibility. This comes down to designing products and visualizations based on a live connection with our Data Warehouse.
- In-depth analysis
Besides building dashboards for continuous monitoring, you will also have the opportunity to sharpen your analytical capabilities by performing more in-depth studies on customer behavior, e.g. finding patterns in customer types, promotion performance or developing A/B testing scenarios.
- Enter the FMCG field
Next to analysing data, there’s room to develop your communication skills. You will be asked to present your findings, brainstorm new solutions and work on new ideas to improve the shopping experience @ Picnic.
- Build, measure, learn!
An internship at Picnic will help you in developing your analytical skills and business sense. You will have a unique peak in the kitchen of the world’s fastest growing online supermarket and build a network in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods field.
What you need
- Pursuing a Master’s degree ideally in an analytical or economic field
- Strong data analysis skills
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on and proactive mindset
- Structured, reliable and good eye-for-details
- Fluency in both verbal and written English
- Knowledge of Excel, Tableau, SQL, and Python is a plus
- 4 - 6 months availability for the Internship
What are the Picnic Perks?
- Steep learning curve by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Freedom to realize own projects and implement your ideas
- Be part of a team with ground-breaking entrepreneurs, creative minds, and out-of-the-box-thinking colleagues
- No hierarchical thinking: Be your own leader!
- Participate in team events, Christmas or summer parties, and cozy barbecues
- The opportunity to split your time between home-office and our office location in Düsseldorf
Up for the challenge? Then check out this video and become part of our Picnic team in Düsseldorf, Germany!
Apply here: https://grnh.se/8ce393491us