Hey you! Are you our next communication trainee? Are you passionate about communications and are you looking for an internship? This could be something for you! The Communication Department at AXA Belgium is looking for an intern for 2 to 3 months to help out on a number of communication projects. The ideal opportunity for a rich learning experience!
What will you do on your internship?
On this internship you will get the chance to explore several aspects of communication. You will create inspiring stories, get to grips with our social media and follow up on communication campaigns.
On this highly varied internship you will work on the following tasks specifically:
- You will coordinate communication plans and synchronise them internally
- You will monitor messages on our social media channels and write blog posts
- You will write strategic articles on our internal organisation and interview colleagues on the subject
- You will support the organisation of internal events
- Your internship will be highly varied
- You are in your final year of your master's in communication or journalism
- You speak one of the official national languages fluently and communicate well in the other
- You are creative and fluent in written and social communication
- You are able to work independently and are eager to learn
- You think out of the box