Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (Suisse) SA (BIL Suisse) is a fully owned subsidiary of Banque Internationale à Luxembourg SA (BIL), the oldest private bank in the Grand Duchy. BIL Suisse has offices in Zurich, Geneva and Lugano, the three main Swiss financial centres. The setup of the organization promotes swift, agile decision-making and short reporting lines, enabling BIL Suisse to offer clients innovative solutions for their changing needs. Do you consider moving to a boutique Swiss Bank that is part of a wider International Group?
You have the drive, ambition and skills and we want to give you the opportunity. BIL Switzerland is full of people just like you who share the same values and work ethic. Our diverse workforce offers endless opportunities to expand your skills and gain valuable experience that will help you advance your career. Interested? Let’s talk about how we can help one another succeed.
As part of our strategy to develop Corporate and Institutional Banking on an international scale, we are seeking an entrepreneurial-driven intern to support our Head of Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB). You will work in the CIB department focused on providing a holistic entrepreneur offering to our clients.
· Researching and analyzing company & industry data
· Preparing pitch books and internal memos
· Writing client presentations and transaction materials
· Assisting in all aspects of the execution of financing transactions.
Must Have Requirements
· Degree in Corporate Finance
· Prior internship experience in Corporate Finance or Audit
· Highly motivated, hardworking and willingness to learn combined with outstanding service and client orientation
· Able to work autonomously and in a team
· Precise, organized with a good ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
· Team player with a high level of flexibility, initiative and enthusiasm
· Strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with the ability to quickly understand complex business topics
· Able to multi-task and work under pressure while keeping client focus
· Strong IT skills: in particular Excel & PowerPoint, Bloomberg knowledge a strong asset
· Fluent in English and ideally in French or German
Education level: Master's Degree
Work experience: 1-2 years
Start contract date: 01-10-21
Contract duration: 6 months