CANDRIAM is a European multi-specialist asset manager with a 20-year track record. CANDRIAM manages around EUR 140 billion of assets under management as of the end of December 2020 with a team of more than 570 professionals. It operates management offices in Luxembourg, Brussels, Paris, and London, and has client representatives in more than 20 countries throughout continental Europe, the United Kingdom, the United States and the Middle East. CANDRIAM offers investment solutions in several key areas: bonds, equities, absolute performance strategies, and asset allocation. CANDRIAM is also a pioneer and leader in sustainable investing with, since 1996, a broad and innovative range covering all its asset classes.
CANDRIAM is a New York Life Company. New York Life Investments ranks among the world's largest asset managers.
For more information see: www.candriam.com
As a Responsible Employer, Equal Employment Opportunity is crucial to CANDRIAM. We are committed to building the best global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We provide an inclusive work environment and support well-being and work-life balance.
The profile :
- Master in Economics/Finance,
- Languages: French, English, spoken and written,
- Experience in asset management or with a sell side player,
- Knowledge of financial markets and financial market instruments (both securities and derivatives),
- Understanding of front to back trade processing,
- Have a good command of excel (VBA), word, access and ppt
- Attention to details / Analytical skills
We would like to hire a new intern to support the team with the high level of workload. His/Her main missions can be described as follow :
Post trade on a large scope of OTC products
- Timely transmission of trade instruction to banking and FA
- Timely legal confirmation of OTC contracts
- Compute / control cash flows related to OTC instruments
- Monitors related payments & breaks
Collateral management :
- Process margin calls to mitigate counter party risk
- Timely resolution of dispute
- Monitor payment to achieve timely settlement
EMIR regulation : assist the team in order to comply with :
- EMIR reporting
- Portfolio reconciliation
- Timely confirmation
- Dispute resolution
 As of 31/12/2020. Assets under management (AUM) includes assets which do not fall within the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's definition of 'regulatory AUM' in Form ADV, Part 1A.
 New York Life Investments is a service mark used by New York Life Investment Management Holdings LLC and its subsidiary New York Life Investment Management LLC. New York Life Investment Management LLC is a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company
 Source: New York Life Investments ranked 35th among the world’s largest money managers within Pensions & Investments, June 2020. Rankings are based on total worldwide institutional assets under management for the year-end 2019. New York Life Investments assets include assets of affiliated investment advisors.