Voyage Privé was born from an entrepreneurial project in France back in 2004, and today it's the European leader in online travel flash sales.
We're dedicated to helping our 56 million members experience the joy of travelling to high-end hotels at the very best prices. We operate in nine different markets, and we're always looking to expand further!
Our ambitious and enthusiastic employees work to very high standards. Everyone in the company has a role to play both in their team and at group level.
Joining the Voyage Privé Group also means becoming part of a collective project, and playing an active role in the development of our region. We believe it's possible to have a positive impact, implement real change and escape social and economic determinism. Our Campus brings together employees, high-level athletes and educators. Everyone can learn from each other, develop into the best they can be, and make an important contribution.
In 2021, we're making our commitment to these projects concrete, by becoming an 'Entreprise à Mission.' Our goal? Make things possible, together.
In 2021, we are making our commitments concrete by becoming a company with a mission. Our goal? To make things possible, together.
Description du poste
Based in our Aix-en-Provence office, you will be part of a team of expert, charismatic, tireless, dynamic professionals who are able to reinvent themselves every day. At Voyage Prive, our aim is always to provide our members with the very best deals on the market, combining genuine value with genuine quality and to lead the way in the world of members-only travel.
If you are passionate about the hotel/online travel industry, this is the opportunity you were waiting for.
We are looking for a Global Buyers speaking French, English, Italian, Spanish, Deutsch.
To source exclusive promotional campaigns each week from different hotels, taking every step to ensure each one meets the desired level of revenue, and to manage & expand the company's portfolio.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Offer Sourcing, Negotiation & Live Management
- Searching for and negotiating the best possible promotional campaigns for Voyage Prive members
- Helping to manage the execution of the campaigns and being proactive whilst each campaign is live to ensure its success
- Collaborating with other departments, such as the Marketing/Content teams, to maximise performance
Market Management & Market Analysis
- Researching and understanding the performance and trends for the given area
- Studying direct and indirect competitors
- Monitoring internal performance metrics
Account Management & Portfolio Expansion
- Maintaining the successful relationships between Voyage Prive and its hotel partners with regular meetings, calls and interaction
- Searching for opportunities to expand the company's portfolio of partners and presenting the model through meetings and conference calls
Permanent contract, based in Aix en Provence
- First successful experience in business development, sales, account management
- Strong negotiator, confident with suppliers, analytical, autonomous, team player, loves a challenge and can work under pressure
- Strong commercial acumen, delivering on commitments and deadlines
- Experience in dealing with Tourism, Hopsitality Industries would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Sales Force is a plus
Voyage Privé is also
- Our headquarters, the Campus, a unique place in Europe that brings together employees, high-level athletes and instructors
- Our cafeteria serving healthy local produce
- Our environment with its 4-hectare park. If you don't like running, you can always join a paddle-tennis match, take part in a sports class, work out at the gym, or play a game of bowls
- Our music studio for composing and playing with your colleagues
- A great many opportunities to have a party!
ll be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.