We are a growing international market research company who requires a graduate Research Executive for our busy Edinburgh office.
The role will cover all aspects of market research including project design, questionnaire design, analysis and reporting/presentation.
The successful applicant will be expected to carry out analysis on large quantitative datasets from an array of different research projects. This will involve examining trends in the data, applying statistical techniques and modelling, and offering recommendations based on the findings. The ability to analyse qualitative data will also be important.
There are opportunities for quick progression for driven and high performing team members.
What we are looking for
- Experience of using software packages to analyse data, such as SPSS.
- A high level of numeracy and an understanding of statistical techniques
- A good level of written English
- Strong proficiency within Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- The ability to think analytically and develop analytical solutions to problems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A strong appetite for self-learning
- Strong interpersonal and presentational skills
- The ability to organise workload and work to tight deadlines
Applicants will be expected to have an undergraduate degree (2:1 or first), or equivalent, in a numeric or scientific discipline.