If you've always dreamt of an exciting career in banking and finace now's the time to make it a reality.
Within Banking Services customer services and efficiency is crucial and top talent is in demand. These roles are demanding attention to detail and a strong client focus; awareness and communication is required. At mthree, we can provide you with the professional training to embark on your career within banking and open doors to world leading financial institutions.
In the role you will be responsible for processing of inward and outward payments for German customers
Role and responsibilities
- Handle all queries accurately to achieve agreed quality standards and targets
- Ensure that all tasks are completed in accordance with established procedures and standards
- Identify and escalate potential showstoppers
- Proactively escalate to the Line Management any issues / transactions that would impact service delivery or potential loss to the bank
- Respond to mails/queries related to process timely with a cc to the Line Manager
- Customer oriented solutions
- Act as a team worker
- In-depth interactive training whilst you work to build your knowledge and expertise
- A generous graduate salary with pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefit package
- Ongoing training, support and social events throughout your placement.
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an attractive and exciting industry.
What we are looking for
- Proficiency in English (direct contact with the Customer and Onshore Teams)
- You're an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- You're hungry to learn and upskill
- German as an asset
- High analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong commercial orientation combined with a customer driven approach
- Strong PC skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work within international environment
You have the equivilent to a 2:1 degree or higher.