- A keen problem solver with an interest in technology
- A people person who loves to communicate and collaborate to get the job done
- Cool, calm and collected under pressure
- A numbers whizz with an analytical mind
- A go-getter with bags of enthusiasm
- Someone who loves learning and developing new skills?
What you'll do
If successful, you'll work with one of our Investment Banking clients as a Production Support Analyst. Production support plays a vital role in enterprise technology. Working with a global team, you'll help support systems including algorithmic trading engines and regulatory reporting by:
- Monitoring system health
- Investigating and resolving incidents
- Managing the release process for new versions of software
- Automating and enhancing workflows
- Working closely with business stakeholders to resolve issues with technical systems and applications. Work is tracked using 'tickets'
- You'll also regularly communicate with other technical teams, including vendors, developers, and infrastructure, on release management and issue resolution
- In-depth interactive training in small classes collaborating with graduates like you. Led by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A generous graduate salary, with pre-agreed pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- Flexible benefits package
- Ongoing training, support and social events throughout your 24-month placement.
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an innovative and exciting industry.
What we are looking for
- A quick thinker and problem solver that operates well under demanding and high pressurized environments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The right to work in Hungary ( we are unable to arrange visas)
- A degree within a STEM field.
- Already have graduated from university or able to start your role within the next month