Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 434M€ already! We have the objective of reaching 650 Back Makers (or Saboteurs) by the end of 2021!
We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
Be a part of the movement. Join the refurb revolution.
YOUR MISSION (if you accept it):
- Ensure the good functioning of the services in terms of adoption, quality and financial follow-up.
- Be the referee of good logistics practices for merchants and quality account managers.
- Ensure good relations with service providers and the proper conduct of joint projects.
- Participate to building the world greatest logistic network of the refurbished business.
- Manage projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Build the logistics pricing of our services
- Build a PnL simulation of new innovating business models
- Participate in the evaluation of potential acquisitions
- Participate in company wide projects, providing a financial lens to logistics aspects
YOU'RE IT THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
- Fluently speaking in English and French
- You are graduating from your Master's degree in a top Engineering or Business School in your country
- You are familiar with Office and in particular Excel to manipulate data
- You show strong analytical and project management skills
- You are organized, structured and have a lot of drive with a can-do / will-do attitude
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you are open-minded and you want to surpass yourself
- You have a professional, proactive and resourceful attitude with attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- You will have daily exchanges with our logistics service providers and merchants.
- You thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-paced work environment.
- Phone call with Goda, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Technical Test
- Interview with Raphael, Transport and Logistic Manager
- Interview with Corentin, Logistics Operations Manager
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.