Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, a CEMS corporate partner, hires young graduates from top business and engineering schools where the Group is present. Universum has recognised Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield as one of the most attractive employers for students and experienced workers in France, Austria, and Sweden.
1 year, 2 countries, 3 assignments
Through our International Graduate Program (IGP), highly motivated graduates can discover the diversity of the Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Group and its approach to commercial real estate operations. This one-year fast-track management program is structured as follows :
- A permanent contract
- 3 assignments of 4 months in different departments within the Group (e.g. in Investment, Controlling, Development, Operating Management, Leasing, Marketing or Shopping Centre Management)
- If allowed by the sanitary context, at least one foreign assignment at one of our offices abroad
Who we are looking for:
- You hold a master’s degree from a top-ranked business or engineering school
- You possess excellent analytical/financial capabilities and exhibit strong communication skills
- You have an entrepreneurial personality, are naturally curious and are keen to share your ideas
- You have already worked or studied abroad, and you are striving for an international career
- You have a fluent command of Business English and at least one of the Group’s languages (French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Swedish, Czech, Polish)
Joining Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield means being part of a team of highly committed people who are driven by excellence. You will immediately be entrusted with a high level of responsibility and exposure to top management, simultaneously gaining access to fulfilling leadership opportunities in a range of countries and functions. Furthermore, you will benefit from close supervision throughout your career, a dedicated mentorship and a European network reinforced by seminars and training.
After submitting your application, you will receive an automatic e-mail from Assessfirst inviting you to complete a 30-minute online test. This test is mandatory and part of the recruitment process. Please make sure you take the test within a maximum of two weeks of submitting your application.