At Netatmo, we are all about the Smart Home! Our mission is to design products that make your home safer, more comfortable and ultimately more eco-friendly. Since November 2018, Netatmo has become a part of the Legrand group – a global leader in electrical and digital infrastructure for buildings, with millions of users all over the world.
We continue to develop our brand and products autonomously. Manage your heating and energy savings thanks to our Smart Thermostat, detect the presence of intruders using our cameras, which combine artificial intelligence and image processing software, … We also collaborate with strategic partners including the Muller Group, Velux and Legrand to create a range of products that will revolutionise your home.
With an international team of 250 motivated and passionate individuals with over 20 nationalities represented amongst our teams primarily located in the Paris region, Netatmo is always on the lookout for new talent to promote its development.
As a member of the HR team composed of 6 people, you will contribute to our talent acquisition practice and to our training management initiatives. You will spend all your energy to attract talent and deliver training programs matching Netatmo's needs.
In terms of talent acquisition, your main responsibilities will be :
- Work together with the hiring managers to understand the kind of candidates they are looking for (technology, engineering, business, marketing, customer service…)
- Manage the recruitment process from A to Z (CV selection, interviews, plan & organize each hiring steps until the offer). You will guarantee a perfect candidate experience.
- Develop sourcing skills with the help of our talent acquisition manager to ensure that Netatmo finds candidates whose skills and values match perfectly with the various departments’ needs and Netatmo’s culture and core values
- Improve the quality of our recruitment process with new and innovative ideas.
- Work on employer branding projects and campus management with universities, business and engineering schools.
- If you have excellent writing skills, you will also participate in the rewriting of our job offers.
For the training management part, your main assignments will be:
- Identify individual learning initiatives that facilitate employee development based on needs expressed and discussions with managers
- investigate all internal training initiatives and help build our central training database
- Establish ways to measure the total effectiveness of all learning and development programs.
The position is based in our offices in Boulogne-Billancourt (92)
Currently in the last year of your master degree , you are looking for an apprenticeship (1 or 2 years) specialized in the HR field.
You have a first experience in recruitment.
Open minded, you have great interpersonal skills and a strong sense of duty. You demonstrated during your previous internships that you are an excellent team player and you are known for your thoroughness, attention to detail and organizational skills. You are willing to go the extra mile for success.
Known for your strong commitment and enthusiasm, you like to explore different methods to build a great relationship with candidates.
You communicate fluently in French and English (written & spoken).
Desired apprenticeship pace: 4 days working /1 day at school OR 3 weeks working / 1 week at school