We are Mercedes-Benz.io, our goal is to make Mercedes-Benz the digital champion of the automotive industry. We are working with an end-to-end responsibility on e-commerce solutions and digital marketing activities like the Mercedes-Benz websites, after-sales platforms, and building digital products like the Bertha App. Our company’s purpose is to create experiences that people love and we are proud of. And this is why we need you!
We, the Strategy & Business Consulting Circle, are looking for a full-time Intern for a minimum period of 6 months starting between October and November 2021 in our Lisbon office. You will join an experienced and dedicated team, and support on a wide range of strategic projects on all levels – from organizational set-up and processes to product and even support specific challenges.
In this role you will
- Deep-dive into strategic problems and challenges, deriving solution roadmaps, identifying requirements in alignment with stakeholders
- Support the concept, design and presentation of high-impact strategic projects, from local to global scale
- Support in developing and managing a product portfolio evaluation & steering framework for all our digital products
- Conduct business case calculation with numerous components (market research, expert interviews, etc.) for a multitude of digital services
- Support teams in setting OKR’s and facilitate the process
- Support the execution of existing projects alongside senior professionals
You possess the following skills & qualifications
- Active student enrolled in a relevant field of studies (e.g. Business Administration, Consulting, Management, E-Business)
- Relevant experience gained from prior internships and/or first professional employments illustrating your familiarity with a wide range of topics, industries and business models
- Proactive and entrepreneurial attitude, motivation and enthusiasm
- High degree of diligence and reliability
- Excellent analytical skill set
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong skills in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Excellent English skills
- Willing to travel
There will be big smiles if you
- Have previous consulting experience with focus on digital and/or corporate topics
- Have operative working experience in a fast-growing company
- Combine pragmatic real-life implementations and processes with strong theoretic knowledge
This is what our process looks like
1) Please apply online with your complete documents (pdf recommended)
(If applicable proof of mandatory internship. Citizens of countries outside the EU may be asked to send their residence/work permit)
Please upload a transcript of your university grades or already completed degrees
2) Screening call with a recruiter (with focus on culture fit, expectations & MB.io)
3) Technical interview & challenge (with focus on your job related knowledge & skills)
4) Team fit interview with members of your future team to answer any remaining questions
This is a full-time internship (40h/week), based in your mobile office and our office in Lisbon. We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English is the main working language.
We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to better company culture and better products. We actively encourage people from underrepresented groups to consider becoming a part of our team. We don’t want, and won’t tolerate, harassment, bullying, or discrimination at work.
We work in Holacracy – a “non-classical” framework that represents our operating system within the company. Our setup is based on purpose, circles, and roles as well as their specific accountabilities.