Descriptif de la societé :
Do you want to become a part of a mission- driven Company who works on its B-Corp Certification?
Ready to discover a new opportunity at Groupe Rocher, a company which reconnects people to nature?
If yes, go ahead and see what we can offer!
Description du poste :
Let’s talk about your future role! Why this position is so important?
Your mission within Corporate Recruitment Team:
Effective administration support of students’ recruitment processes in order to assure great candidate experience
- Posting the offer on job boards
- Preparing offer letters
- Gathering all needed documents for the hiring (contact with students and schools, OPCO)
- Giving all needed data to payroll
- Reassuring that all hiring documents are completed and archived
- Other admin tasks related to recruitments
What we can offer:
- Work within a team oriented to innovative solutions and supporting each other
- Work in an international company with French roots
- Located in a modern office at Issy-les-Moulineaux (very close to tram stop and RER)
- Possibility to have 2-3 days/week of homeoffice
- Internal CSR initiatives participation: Plant for life, Terre de Femmes, Nature academy, We R Change
- Onboarding and trainings
- Access to great restaurant and cafeteria
- Amazing green terrace on the rooftop with natural honey production
Profil recherché :
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You want to develop your career in HR, recruitment or HR administration part
- You know how to organize your time to cope with many duties at a time
- You want to learn from experts and bring your own ideas to the team
- You are a detail-oriented person
- You speak fluently in French (English - nice to have)
- You look for solutions in every difficult situation
Ready to be part of our team and assure great candidate experience? Don’t wait! Apply!
Niveau d'études : Bac +3
Expérience professionnelle : Inférieur à 6 mois
Début du contrat : 31-08-21
Durée du contrat : 6 mois