A career in Firm Strategy and Communications, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to establish effective communication programmes that enhance PwC’s vision, strategy, values, and purpose. You’ll focus on designing communication initiatives that aid in implementing new policies and programmes and that will enhance the organisation’s relations with the community, public, government, shareholders, and employees.
As a Marketing & Communications (M&C) Intern (m/f), you will:
- Manage the stock of our publications, including order, quality control, external and internal dispatching, positioning on events, reporting and general follow up on all related matters.
- Contribute, both in terms of content and design, to the creation of new tools and M&C materials (targeting lists, brochures, flyers, presentations, websites, press materials, newsletters and mailings, etc.) for both external and internal purposes;
- Facilitate the preparation of M&C plans, analyse and share market conditions and competitor information on all M&C dimensions (social media, web, publications, events, PR, etc.), identify action opportunities;
- Provide your support to all M&C initiatives and team members, including support in project management, activity reporting, meetings follow-up, appropriate document preparation and liaising with other departments when necessary.
- You are currently in the final stage (Bac+4, Bac+5) of a Master’s degree in Marketing or Communications, Economics or Business administration (Ecole de Commerce, IEP, University or equivalent) and within the framework of your studies, you need to carry out an internship of 6 months minimum;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French, any other language is an asset;
- You have excellent knowledge of MS office (Especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite is considered as a plus (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop);
- You are familiar with/or are curious about customer relationship management tools;
- You combine excellent analytical and organisational skills with curiosity, strong creativity, flexibility and rigour;
- You have an interest and appetite for international financial services.