We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will be responsible for creating Assets for the Brazilian market;
- You will create different and innovative assets according to the need of different marketing channels;
- You will use your creativity to solve problems;
- You will suggest improvements on current channels and make decisions according to data;
- You will apply your knowledge of the Social Media Algorithm and its best practices.
- You will be responsible for engaging with customers on different social media accounts and will bring the power of Emma to the Brazilian public;
- You will manage the posts of some of our Social Media accounts Identify the best way to communicate with the Brazilian audience and create a communication plan;
- You will be aware of what competitors are doing and how Emma differentiates in the market.
Who we're looking for:
- You speak fluent English and Brazilian Portuguese and have good intercultural and communication skills;
- You have previous experience with Social media content and management;
- You are ambitious and have a strong drive and ownership skills;
- You are analytically strong and can draw meaningful insights when looking at data You are very creative and can come up with unique and out-of-the-box ideas;
- You constantly question the status quo;
- Experience in a start-up is a plus.
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.