Within the HR Services Team France, we are a diverse and inclusive team of experts and young professionals. Together, we are committed to deliver the highest quality of service to our BASF partners in France. To complete our team, we are looking for a Recruiting Specialist (m/f/d) with a strong enthusiasm for HR processes and customer relations. At BASF, you:
- Take ownership of our end-to-end recruitment process for both junior and management positions;
- Provide high quality and proactive sourcing, as well as, preselection of candidate profiles for different BASF divisions based in France;
- Know and efficiently use of the different channels available to publish and disseminate positions;
- Incorporate diversity throughout the selection process;
- Conduct telephone interviews and coordinate personal interviews with the Hiring Managers and Peers;
- Act as a Talent Advisor to our Hiring Managers and Business Leaders;
- Take responsability for the service KPIs in terms of quality and deadlines, and develop Recruitment & Marketing strategies;
- Reinforce our employer brand and ensure an exceptional candidate experience at all stages of the recruitment life cycle;
- Collaborate in internal projects and encourage the sharing of best practices amongst our HR EMEA teams.
- You have completed your university studies in HR or a similar field.
- Motivated and reliable, you have a strong interest in HR/Recruitment and at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Alongside a strong and proactive customer oriented approach, you adapt easily to a fast-changing work environment and take personal initiatives.
- Being a strong team player, you are able to actively engage with your colleagues.
- You have the ability to successfully multi-task and handle a large volume of new positions, as well as keeping an eye for details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English are a prerequisite. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- We make your Onboarding easy: with our on-the-job training through our "Buddy System", we help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of our BASF team from day one.
- We offer various development programs and trainings as well as language courses so that you can reach your full potential and make an impact across our organization.
- We offer 30 days paid annual holidays, sabbatical opportunities, various support for working parents and relocation assistance for a smooth transition to working in Berlin.
- Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Ms. Aicha Chiefare (Talent Acquisition)
Tel: +49 30 2005 58459
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT among an international team of around 2,000 colleagues with over 50 different nationalities. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for the future. Learn more about us at http://on.basf.com/HubBerlin
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.