Become a member of our interdisciplinary team for Digitalization of R&D. You will be part of the Product Family R&D Systems Verbund. In the Smart Master Data team, you will develop and implement scientific software components for data management.
- You will closely collaborate with researchers and product developers and understand their data workflows.
- You will work in a creative and motivated team with agile methods and continuously contribute to increase reliability and quality.
- Additionally, your role includes data architecture, solutions design and implementation.
- Beyond that you will take responsibility for core components of our portfolio with the ability to work with state-of-the-art technologies.
- You will have the opportunity to develop data driven value chains for leading edge chemical research challenges.
- PhD in natural or computational science, or related discipline
- good coding experience in Java Spring Boot is essential
- experience in the management of data in relational and NoSQL databases
- knowledge about Neo4j databases and experience in the development of REST API's
- ability to manage diverse stakeholder networks and solution-oriented mindset
- From day one you will be part of the BASF family.
- You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours.
- In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company. Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Laura Deland, [email protected], Tel.:+49 30 2005-58168
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.