Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As an intern at Group Deutsche Boerse you have the great opportunity to be part of an innovative organization. Eurex Exchange is the derivatives exchange within the group and Eurex Market Structure and Regulation, is responsible for market structural and regulatory topics within Eurex. The team analyzes the behavior of market participants, defines and dynamically develops the progress of market structures in close contact with customers, regulators and strategic partners. Market Structure & Regulation monitors upcoming regulatory requirements for derivatives markets, formulates positionings for the regulatory process and coordinates responses to consultations. As an integral component of this complex of regulatory topics, the team maintains Eurex rulebooks, its regulatory compliance and performs Eurex regulatory data reporting. Eurex Market Structure & Regulation is the key interface for regulatory aspects and is further involved in the implementation of strategic initiatives and central projects within Eurex.
- You will research on financial market regulation dossiers and tracking consultations for advocacy as well as support development of positioning aspects
- You will research activities and performance of market and competitive analyses in derivatives markets for various strategic initiatives and projects within the team and Eurex
- You will support the preparation of presentations and documents for various Eurex committees and executive board decision-making
- You will help with administrative and organizational activities and tasks in alignment with various interfaces
- You are enrolled in an academic program recognized by the state during their internship (Major field of study in business administration and economics, and particularly in finance, derivatives risk management or microstructural analyses desirable)
- You t have completed at least the first year of your university studies
- You have very good organizational and communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- You are competent handling of MS Office applications (in particular MS Excel and MS PowerPoint); programming experience is a value-add
- You are proficient in written and spoken German and English
Start date: 01/10/2021