Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Clearing AG is one of the leading central counterparties (CCPs) globally, assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology, and client asset protection. The clearing house provides fully automated post-trade services for derivatives, equities, bonds and secured funding & financing as well as industry-leading risk management technologies.
Field of activity
As an intern / working student (f/m/d) at the Project Office team, you will focus on management and project content e.g. manage activities, dependencies and issues, create presentations based on inputs from Project Manager and financial reporting, coordinate interface to other PMOs and track project milestones.
- You will support with Development and drafting of information- and decision documents (Power Point presentations).
- You will support projects and various supportive tasks for the project manager (PMO).
- You will help with the review & quality assurance of financial reporting (using Excel).
- Furthermore, the Consolidation and tracking of issue-lists.
- You will support Maintenance and follow-up on project- and milestone plans and administrative and organisational Tasks.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student or you already hold a Bachelor's/Master's degree that is not older than 6 months.
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical work experience via internships or part-time / student jobs, experiences abroad, and active social service engagements will be a benefit.
- You have excellent analytical skills, a structured work organization, and confident handling of figures.
- You are an organizational talent and you have communication capabilities and team orientation with an independent work method, responsibility & ownership.
- Very good experience with Power Point, Excel & SharePoint.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English - German knowledge is of advantage.
Start date: 01/10/2021