Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Clearing AG is one of the leading central counterparties (CCPs) globally, assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology, and client asset protection. The clearing house provides fully automated post-trade services for derivatives, equities, bonds and secured funding & financing as well as industry-leading risk management technologies.
Field of activity
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the Regulation & Compliance team to ensure the compliance of Eurex Clearing in regard to internal and external requirements. The aim is to protect Eurex Clearing from any harm which could result from failures to comply with applicable national and international laws and regulations.
We are a highly motivated team with the responsibility for a variety of compliance and regulatory topics related to our business as Central Counterparty. We work in close collaboration with the legal department, other compliance functions and business areas across Deutsche Börse Group in order to find the best solutions to be and to stay compliant to all applicable requirements.
- You will get insights into a variety of different regulatory compliance topics
- You will monitor regulatory developments and support on the analysis of potential consequences for Eurex Clearing
- You will assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures put in place to fulfill applicable regulatory requirements
- You will prepare reports for the Executive Board on regulatory developments and compliance topics
- You will gain insights in the relationship management to national and international supervisory authorities and rule making bodies regarding clearing topics
- You will assist in the recovery and resolution planning for Eurex Clearing
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student, and have completed at least two semesters
- Your very good analytical skills help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- You have the ability to work independently and have strong communication and teamwork skills
- You are confident with MS-Office applications (particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
Start date: 01/10/2021