Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world's largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
As an Intern in the Corporate System section, you will be actively taking part in our process, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all, challenging tasks in a multi-cultural environment.
- Provide various reports periodically and on ad-hoc basis and assist with the administration and coordination of departmental reports
- Monitor budget and help to ensure resources are planned efficiently
- Efficiently coordinate the efforts within the internal team and with the external consultants
- Support the Agile project teams and their related activities as appropriate for the team e.g. project co-ordination, research, data analysis (sprint burn rate calculation, release predictions etc.), presentation, communication support and day-to-day operational activities
- Proactively identify and effectively provide diverse professional administration support to the product owners, leaders and managers
- Provide light technical support with a direct experience of newest technologies (SAP Systems, GitHub,JIRA, etc.)
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6months
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency
- Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any projects, and be able to balance multiple priorities at once
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including basic knowledge of technology systems, proficiency with internet-based research, and intermediate-level experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic working knowledge of in-office technologies
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory. Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset
Duration: 6 months, full-time
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter in English!