Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
As an international exchange organization and innovative market infrastructure provider, Deutsche Börse Group offers its customers a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of financial markets from trading venues, clearing house and central depositary to market data and analytics. The Group uses its world-class, mission-critical technology solutions not only to power its own value chain, but also partner exchanges around the world.
Field of activity
A small, but experienced team, behind the Partner Exchange business is currently looking for a full-time intern to support a strategic exercise to reposition this area. If qualified, you will be at the heart of global capital markets and will help trim this part of business for growth in the coming years.
- With guidance from the team, perform in-depth research activities into market technology industry & trends
- Together with the team you will frame gained insights into structured and actionable form
- You will prepare touchpoints with top management and help present results
- You will ensure disciplined implementation of the follow-up action items
- You will support the team with project steering and management activities
- In addition, you will help the team in daily Key Account Management tasks for existing Partner Exchanges
- You are enrolled at an officially recognized university during the whole time of activity
- You are interested in capital markets and have an affinity to modern technologies
- You are able to independently and quickly familiarize yourself with and perform in-depth research into new topics
- You stand out with your structured and accurate way of working
- Ideally, you already have gained an experience in a strategy project (in a consultancy firm or otherwise)
- You have excellent MS-Office skills, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- You are fluent in English and at least good in German language
Starting date: 01/10/2021