Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As an Intern / Working Student - Information Security Business Support you will be a part of the Deutsche Börse Information Risk Management team. As a central group function, IS Risk Management is responsible to protect information assets in terms of safety, integrity, confidentiality, authenticity and availability by enforcing information security controls based on the relevant regulatory requirements and follows the international standard ISO/IEC 27000-series on the Information Security Management System. On your journey, you will be actively involved in identification, analysis, monitoring and reporting of the Information Risks. In addition to the valuable practical experience in Information Security, you will gain exposure to the Deutsch Börse Group and have the opportunity to network with division and executive-level management.
- You will support the team in planning, execution and monitoring of the Information Risk Management processes
- You will serve as a point of communication on IRM-related topics for division and executive level management within the Deutsche Börse Group
- You will assist the leadership with a range of administrative and organizational tasks
- You will independently track, monitor and administer project activities
- You will draft, review and evaluate documents like guidelines, processes, and procedures
- You will operate and maintain Information Risk Management tools like risk register
- Your field of study is Business Administration, Business Informatics or similar.
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor´s or Master´s degree program in the field of Business Informatics, Business Administration or similar and have completed at least 2 semesters
- Ideally, you have already gained initial practical experience through internships/working student jobs in the fields of your study.
- You are interested in Information Security particularly in understanding the balanced protection of confidentiality, integrity, and availability in terms of data protections and storage with the implementation of new policies in a regulated environment.
- Your ability to work independently will enable you to deliver results, aided by your strong interpersonal communication skills and excellent organizational abilities.
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office and prior experience using SharePoint.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. German is an asset.
Start date: 01/10/2021