Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Market Data + Services is responsible for the safe, reliable and efficient delivery of our Data Services to customers by running our day-to-day business. Market Data + Services MD+S Business Operations operates and supervises the market data of Deutsche Börse Group and delivers market data to external data vendors and all European National Competent Authorities like BaFin. It ensures safe and orderly market data reporting and runs the customer helpdesks for related market data and all Regulatory Reporting Systems. As an employee at MD+S Business Operations you will be actively helping the team that supports market participants in all functional related questions, performs quality assurance of market data distribution, contributes to system and data model changes as well as handles exceptional situations.
- You will assist performing of daily work to ensure, to extent, error-free and smooth functional operation of several markets within the framework of different topics: Realtime Data, Reference Data, System interfaces & Tools as well as emergency handling.
- You will support market participants (especially banks & external data vendors) in all functional questions with regards to market data, products and other market data related topics.
- Furthermore, you will support the team by monitoring of market data distribution activities and taking responsibility to monitor other quality assurance processes.
- In addition to these excited tasks you will gain Insights in different projects.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 3 semesters and your study focuses in the field of finance/economics or comparable education.
- You have strong analytical skills, creativity and ability to break down complex topics into smaller operational steps and presentation skills to effectively communicate them to the Team or Management.
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in an international, multi-lingual environment, team spirit as well as ability and willingness to quickly get up to speed in a dynamic environment.
- You are motivated by continuous learning and growth.
- You already gained advanced experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel, SAP, Sharepoint, JIRA, SQL as well as PowerPoint.
- You are proficient in written & spoken English and German. Further languages would be an advantage.
Start date: 01/10/2021