Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business - i.e. issuance, settlement and custody - for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of Activity
Client Onboarding & Due Diligence section is responsible for the day to day NCSC and CSC Client Due Diligence processes.
- You will be performing researches, gathering KYC data/information on new and existing customers (legal entities)
- You will be handling customer documentation for the purpose of new customers onboarding, maintenance of data in the scope of name changes, mergers, acquisitions, liquidations
- You will manage the process of new customers' acceptance
- You will review/investigate Sanctions/Negative News on customers in line with regulatory requirements
- You will be handling the Account Master: new and additional account openings, account closures, maintenance of account specificities and queries
- You will participate in the administration and preparation of customer agreements, including credit lines, waivers and novation agreements
- You will participate in the administration, maintenance and authentication of customers' authorised signatures (lists) and signatures verification
- You will be handling Power of Attorney's for account administration purposes and reporting
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing Business, Economics, Finance, preferably Legal or similar and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Administration experience, AML/KYC documentation experience is a strong advantage
- Good understanding of KYC requirements for various customer types is considered as an asset
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Detail-oriented and strong sense of accuracy
- Good communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team in an international environment
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), French, German, Italian and/or Spanish language is an asset
Start date: 15 September 2021
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English.