Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business - i.e. issuance, settlement and custody - for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
As an Intern in Compliance, you will have the chance to learn the fundamental principles of Sanctions, Know-Your-Customer (KYC), Anti-Money-Laundering / Counter-Terrorist-Financing (AML/CTF) and client due diligence in a dynamic and international context. Working with Clearstream, you will gain valuable and unique experience in the financial sector dealing with a complex international regulatory environment.
- Provide support to Clearstream Compliance in its core activities assessing the company's exposure to financial crime risk of all types (including money laundering, terrorist financing, sanctions violations, fraud, bribery and corruption, market abuse data protection and tax offences)
- Assist in KYC review by providing general client due diligence support
- Support the assessment of the client business serviced by Clearstream, including securities, repo and fund issuance and other products and services that are subjected to risk-based compliance assessment
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's Degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Good command of MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Commitment, ability to work independently, attention to details
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of French, German or another language would be an asset
Start date: 15 September 2021
Duration: 6 months-full time