Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity :
The mission of the IT Security Operations section is to provide secure IT environments to enable DBAG to support its business processes in the most efficient manner. This involves protecting data and IT systems. In particular, the section aims to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, the availability of all essential components of the underlying IT architecture and the correct functioning of the associated IT processes.
Task & Responsibilities :
- Maintain operational effectiveness and perform operational duties of the Compliance, Database Activity Management suite and Linux/Oracle environments, in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures
- Might be required to provide technical assistance to internal end external customers, not necessarily limited to the Compliance, DAM and Linux/Oracle environments
- Identify area of improvements and propose enhancements to existing environments
- Complete all scheduled security administration tasks and report/follow-up exceptions
- Maintain logical access in line with established policies and instructions
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation in line with international standards of Quality Management
- Perform weekend and overnight on-call support (if required).
- University degree BAC+2/3 or higher technical degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience (5+ years)
- Fluency in English
- French and/or German highly desirable
- Good understanding of the Linux security concepts, operating systems and scripting languages (e.g. bash, Perl etc.)
- Understanding of the Compliance or Database concepts is a plus point
- Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with ability to work under time pressure
- Dedicated, self-motivated achiever who is committed to success
What we offer
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.