An opportunity to join a well-established and rapidly expanding, forensic science services provider, Forensic Equity Limited.
Daily tasks will include:
- Liaising with all of our scientific departments, technical staff and our legal clients.
- Providing cost estimates for forensic analysis and reporting.
- Providing assistance with case progression and disclosure requirements.
- Arranging for the collection, transportation and delivery of exhibits.
- Maintaining and updating staff work schedules.
- Maintaining and updating case files.
- Billing case files.
- Liaising with external agencies.
- Arranging technical appointments and appearances for Scientists to give evidence at criminal courts.
- Arranging and attending conference calls between Scientists and legal clients.
- Dealing with everyday correspondence.
- Procurement of office equipment and stationary.
- Dealing with travel arrangements and social schedules.
- Assisting with marketing activities, including the creation of content and the design and creation of digital assets including imagery, information videos and other documents.
- Developing communication channels, including updating the website and other social media channels.
- Assisting with regulatory compliance (including ISO 9001and 17025 standards).
- Proofreading scientific reports and other quality assurance tasks.
- Any other reasonable duties.
The company succeeds by operating differently, being a forerunner in innovation, and above all, going the extra mile; so we are looking for people with the same attitude and outlook.
Chosen applicants can be assured that they will find the role not only challenging but also varied and academically engaging.
Please note that this is a management role and not scientific. There will unfortunately not be any opportunity for movement into any of our scientific disciplines.
Other points to note
- Due to the nature of our work, all final round applicants will be subject to a CRB check.
- Accommodation in London can be supplied and paid for by the company for a preferred candidate if required.
- Hours will be as per business requirements.
What we are looking for
- Candidates need to be a stickler for detail, honest and personable, happy working as part of a close-knit team and have a flexible, can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Very well organised.
- Literate and numerate with impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone and email manner.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent networking and social skills.
- Proficient with the Microsoft office suite and with Apple Mac technology and Windows.
- Familiar with all social media platforms and their use for corporate branding and marketing.
- Some knowledge of and experience using Adobe products including Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro, XD and Illustrator would also be valuable.
- You must have a universally accepted passport without travel restrictions.
A minimum 2:1 degree from a reputable university would be favourable.