About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP:
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team
The intern will support a team of 6 to 8 account executives increasing the lead and opportunity pipeline on specific solutions and closing incremental deals. For this the intern will work in close collaboration with the Belgium Demand Manager and Sales Manager. We look for a motivated person that is available for minimum 4 months, ideally longer.
In this role, you’ll:
- Help Driving Volume Business Sales with value-added support, like shaping campaigns/planning/execution, and other tasks such as being a central point of contact for different activities such as contact profiling, target list creation and tracking results
- Own and drive projects to improve processes
- Identify potential with new market segments and accounts
- Data quality: help driving continuous improvement of database
- Drive outbound call/digital activity into net new contacts
Who you are:
- Strongly driven, proactivity, problem-solver mindset
- Strong teamwork skills as well as ability to work independently, learn and adapt quickly
- Capacity to listen actively in order to understand assignments, identify priorities to be able to deliver expected results
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to details as well as ability to deliver highly qualitive work and results
- Must have a good Business English, Dutch and/or French
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
Benefits for the intern:
- An opportunity to gain highly valuable experience within one of the biggest IT Company worldwide and access to the development framework offered by the company for training and development
- Work in a multicultural environment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uV2sg9VFP0 and be part of a young, friendly, dynamic team (EMEA Hub)
- The successful intern could be offered a full-time position at SAP at the end of the placement.