Descriptif de la societé :
Cartier, l'artisan des passions.
Description du poste :
Looking for an internship in Marketing in a prestigious Luxury House?
Apply now at our [email protected] to participate in a digital event dedicated to our interns’ recruitment for our International Marketing functions!
Internships - Assistant Product Manager Marketing Development
JEWELLERY, WATCHES, ACCESSORIES, LEATHER GOODS & PERFUMES (M/F)
Starting date: January 2022
Duration: 6 months
Location of the internship: Paris 8th
Bonus: up to 1400 euros gross per month (depending on level of education)
The objective of these internships is to complete your academic background with a stimulating professional experience in an international environment. Join now the International Marketing Department of a leading French Luxury House!
Within one of our International Marketing departments, you will support several product managers in one of our iconic category teams (jewellery, watches, accessories, leather goods or perfumes).
As part of this internship and under the responsibility of your manager, you will contribute to the following missions:
- Participation in the creation of the strategic plan: Participation in the elaboration of the collection plans, participation in brainstorming sessions, analysis, and pricing.
- Sales analysis, strategic recommendations and participation in monthly business reviews: Monthly and quarterly analysis of sales by product line, follow-up of new collection launches, development of specific analyses, creation of sales reports.
- Writing of sales support tools for new products: Participation in the creation of product news for our sales teams in all markets, definition of the product universe and drafting of product sheets.
- Competition study: competitive product intelligence in order to elaborate collection plans (prices and novelties), writing of reports related to these analyses.
- Management of requests from markets and other departments of the House.
- Support of Product Managers throughout the product cycle on operational and punctual missions (coverage of shootings, creation of boards, etc.).
Profil recherché :
Student in Business School or preparing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, you have a first experience of at least 6 months in International Marketing with analysis missions and you are fluent in English.
Results-oriented, you are comfortable with figures and have very good analytical skills, which are illustrated by an excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint.
You are also recognized for your product sensitivity and creative thinking, as well as for your good interpersonal skills, proactivity and service orientation.
Cartier, whose name is synonymous with open-mindedness and curiosity, sees beauty in everything. Creativity, freedom and excellence are all central to its values. From jewelry and fine jewelry to watchmaking, accessories and perfumes : Cartier’s creations symbolize the fusion of exceptional savoir-faire and timelessness.
Niveau d'études : Bac +3
Expérience professionnelle : 6 mois - 1 an
Début du contrat : 01-01-22
Durée du contrat : De 4 à 6 mois