At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over.
JOIN OUR EUROPEAN OPERATIONS GRADUATE PROGRAM TODAY!
We're looking for forward-thinking professionals who are ready to make a difference.
- A unique experience as a European Operations Graduate at different European locations across ADM business units
- Variety of projects to contribute to the challenges of today and tomorrow
- A high level of personal responsibility in an operational Continues Improvement work environment
- Room for innovative thinking and growth with the possibility to drive your own career path
- A company culture which promotes continuous learning, diversity and inclusion
- Excellent career opportunities in a world leading nutrition company
- An attractive compensation package including a variety of benefits
We are seeking dedicated graduates that have potential to build a career within ADM starting with our Operations Graduate Program. During the 2.5 years of the Graduate program, you will be joining our team of experienced, professional engineers and managers and will be involved in our exciting production processes and projects aimed at driving excellence, optimization and continuous improvement. As an operations graduate, you will progressively gain experience of ADM’s operations across different business units and across Europe. Training will be gained through “hands-on” experience, as well as unique learning opportunities that stretch you and accelerate your development.
The elements of your program will be:
- Working in shifts, rotating through different relevant departments to learn about operations and teamwork
- Rotating through other departments to build knowledge of how different departments in an organization are connected
- An assignment to another location, to act as deputy supervisor, deputy superintendent or a role that the company sees fit for you to obtain people management skills
- Participation in graduate events where you will learn more about our products and other parts of operations
- Supporting Performance Excellence, our continuous improvement program, by participating and coordinating a workgroup
- Whilst on the program, you will be assigned a mentor who will serve as a sounding board and provides additional support
- You will learn from and be exposed to regional operations management
Your main responsibility within the program is to develop the following skillset which will be the foundation of an operational career within our company:
- Gain technical knowhow of various operational processes
- Establish an internal network and build relationships
- Understand how the organization operates and how different departments link
- Develop and practice people management skills
- Learn about Continuous Improvement and be a part of our Culture Change within the organization through our Performance Excellence system
- As a young operations Graduate with 0-2 years working experience, you demonstrate the desire to pursue an engineering career in a fast paced, international company
- A university degree in chemical, process, food processing, mechanical engineering, electrical, nutrition, food, pharma or equivalent background
- Fluent in English and a second European language is preferred
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with different levels in the organization
- You are able to self-reflect, seek out feedback from others and are open minded to improve yourself
- You embrace diversity by listening and including others in which you become creative and effective in identifying solutions
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic, fast moving international environment and are open to change.
- You are a committed team player, work proactively towards individual and company goals with an eye on customers
- You are internationally mobile welcoming new opportunities with the willingness to go the extra mile.
If you feel this job is for you, unlock your potential and APPLY NOW!