· Gather and analyze system requirements that specify how a business system supports/enables work activity in a business process;
· Analyze system requirements and work with business department to recommend appropriate application and technology solutions;
· Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality;
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
Analyze IT systems and applications to recommend solutions, improve efficiency and reduce cost of operations;
· Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
· In addition to these duties the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the company’s business.
Qualifications and requirements:
· Master degree (BAC+5) related to the area of expertise, such as in IT/Finance with at least 1 years of relevant working experience in a commercial bank or financial institution, or
· Bachelor degree (BAC+3) related to the area of expertise, such as in in IT/Finance at least 3 years of relevant working experience in a commercial bank or financial institution.
· Experience in areas such as Data Analyst / Business Analyst position within the Banking / Financial Services industry or for a Big 4 consulting firm.
· Sound knowledge of common Database software (DB2, SQL Server, My SQL).
· Sound knowledge of C/C++/Java/Python.
· Strong Chinese and business English, good knowledge of French/Germany is an asset.
· Organization, time and priority management.
· Ability to work autonomously.
· Ability to work well under pressure with a high level of self-motivation.
· Team player.
· Rigor and precision.