We're growing at an exponential rate and we work with some major brands such as BBC Earth, WWF, Ecosia, Google, Surfers Against Sewage and more. Do you have experience producing creative graphics at a commercial level, can demonstrate a versatility in style and an expert knowledge of digital creative software such as the Adobe Creative Suite?
We're looking for an ambitious, creative Graphic Designer to join our Creative team, who will be responsible for creating epic graphic content for the Teemill platform. Graphic design at Teemill is more than just making something look cool. Every piece of content we produce has a purpose and tells a story. By breaking the rules and not sticking to convention we aim to inspire our customers with every piece of graphic content we create.
You will collaborate with teams on a variety of key projects across the company, bringing fresh creative ideas and delivering high quality, thumb-stopping creative content. From producing inspiring ad creative for high profile brands using Teemill to developing epic downloadable graphic content that enables all customers on Teemill to grow their brands. Being a designer at Teemill is an amazing experience and super-fun creatively. The challenge is the expectation to deliver exceptional quality, commercially successful creative content consistently. Ultimately, you will create illustrations that meet quality standards under ambitious deadlines.
Main responsibilities include:
- Delivering high-quality graphic content to promote features or user initiatives
- Manage and deliver where the content will be deployed on the Teemill platform
- Consistently develop fresh, creative ideas
- Develop inspiring ad content to drive user sign ups and grow established brands on Teemill
- Completing design work to a professional and commercial standard on strict deadlines
- Designing briefs and estimating the time required to complete a project
- Working closely with the internal teams to collaborate on ideas, concepts and consistently deliver high-quality work
What we're looking for
- Either an undergraduate degree in a relevant creative discipline, or experience of working within a similar role and team
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Specifically Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Someone who can demonstrate a versatility in creative content styles
- A creative flair, whilst bringing fresh ideas to the table
- Able to establish and maintain working relationships with other departments and team members
- Willingness to learn and take on board feedback
- Reliable approach to work in order to meet deadlines
- To apply it is very important that you attach a portfolio demonstrating your best work across multiple projects, along with your C.V.