International Trainee Program (German-speaking) – HCM Solutions
Are you looking for a challenge? If so, you've come to the right place.
During your 6 month as a trainee we'd like you to step out of your comfort zone and gain valuable experience across all of the company's departments.
We will support you in the development of your entrepreneurial mindset, your creativity and your initiative. You will be learning from leaders and peers that are open to mentoring and job shadowing on a daily basis.
As part of our 6-month International Trainee Program, you will contribute by undertaking project assignments in various subject matters, with a focus on industry expansion.
Our aim is to give you a sense of our values and corporate culture while laying the groundwork for your professional future with us.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
What can you expect in terms of your professional future?
After successful completion of the Trainee Program you can expect an attractive career based on your experience and potential. During your 6 months with us you will soon find out what you like to do and where you are good at. And that is exactly where we want to develop you. As a growing company you will be the first one responsible to shape your professional future, there is opportunity everywhere.
We at ADP depend on passionate employees who think differently and tread their own path. Our software solutions are unique. Because our employees are unique.
We are very excited to be welcoming you as a part of our team if you:
- are highly motivated, organised and independent.
- have first experiences abroad as part of degree course or subject-related work experience abroad.
- are fluent in English AND German (native | bilingual). Additional languages like Spanish or French is a strong plus.
- have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- have a high level of initiative, willingness to embrace change and capacity for critical reflection.
When coming on board as an International Trainee you can expect the following benefits:
What We Offer
Highly competitive salary and benefits package (uncapped commission, double your commission once you reached 100% YTD sales quota )
Guaranteed bonus within the first three months, to cover you tailored training
Coaching and mentorship program to help you progress your career (opportunity to join our LDP -- Leadership Development Program in the U.S)
Opportunity to qualify for our legendary Superstarts Club & Presidents Club in Exotic Destinations
- Private medical insurance with AXA
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Compensation program
- Economical help for glasses and contact lens, 180 € maximum per year
- Economical help for children, 90 € maximum per year and per child until 16 years
- 22 working days of holidays
- 3 personal days off
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
More About ADP!
- ADP Sales Careers https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLayS5Ol76AEbYSFm7Sd0ONfHB-0aRYgoz
- ADP Sales - Why Come, Why Stay https://youtu.be/OQnZCdUcxoI
- ADP Sales - Diversity, Equity & Inclusion https://youtu.be/DonlGcUih84
- ADP Sales - COVID-19 Response https://youtu.be/IExEQTZoMQg
- ADP Sales - Freedom and Flexibility https://youtu.be/Ta_jfPTP2cw
- ADP Sales - Day In The Life https://youtu.be/5iJ6n3BnH20
- ADP Sales - Compensation & Recognition https://youtu.be/7SELynjUsc8