With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Capital Markets is our very own dedicated department, part of the Consulting and Advisory Investment Management (IM) and Private Equity Real Estate (PERE) practice , specialized in advisory and reporting solutions primarily for the asset management sector. Our missions include valuation of financial derivative instruments, delivery of risk, performance and costs analytics for investment funds, as well as risk advisory and regulatory risk reporting for investment funds.
- Develop an expertise in fund performance measurement
- Assist asset managers and asset servicers in reviewing their performance fees calculation methodologies and recurrent calculated performance fees. Advise our clients in the choice of their performance fees model in compliance with the regulations
- Analyse the process of hedging foreign exchange risks, at the share class level or at the portfolio level. Monitor the proper allocation of performance between share classes in multi-share class funds, in particular between FX hedge and non-FX hedge sources
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Induction Program
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Currently in a Master degree in business administration, audit, finance or accounting
- Have good knowledge of Excel and skills in other Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously as well as be part of a team
- Be rigorous, quality driven, result-oriented with excellent analytical and synthetic skills
- Show curiosity and eagerness to develop a good understanding of the investment funds industry
- Be fluent in French and English. German would be an asset
Education level: Master's Degree
Work experience: Less than 6 months
Start contract date: 23-08-21