Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 335M€ already! We have the objective of reaching 650 Back Makers (or Saboteurs) by the end of 2021!
We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
Be a part of the movement. Join the refurb revolution.
Looking for an internship?? We got you!
Reporting to our Lead Onboarding Europe – one of a kind – your duties will include:
YOUR MISSIONS (IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT):
- Approaching, negotiating and converting leads from all European Countries and UK into Back Market merchants.
- Following the Onbaording processes and tools to ensure the team efficiency and performance.
- Training the new sellers on the Back Market tools, for them to be quickly autonomous and achieve high performance.
- Providing merchants with data-proven feedback and action plan to help them improve quality and grow sales on all markets thanks to forecast and business opportunities
- Collaborating in projects such as creating new services, tools and processes to increase the B2B conversion rate.
You Are In The Right Place If:
- English is no brainer for you!
- You speak a second (or more??) language, such as German, Spanish, Italian, French ...
- You are graduating from your Master's degree in an Engineering or Business School in your country
- You have a first hand commercial experience (sales, partnership management, business development, account management, ... )
- You are passionate about creating connections with people
- You are familiar with Office and in particular Excel to manipulate data, knowledge of SQL is a plus
- You show strong analytical and project management skills
- You are organized, structured and have a lot of drive with a can-do / will-do attitude
- You have a strong interest in the e-commerce sector, ideally you have some experience as well
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
-Back Market can offer you the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a scale up environment where everyday you can make a difference.
-With endless learning and growth opportunities, at the end of your internship you will be autonomous and ready to launch your career.
-We pride ourselves on having a supportive and open environment to help nurture and develop the skills needed for personal growth.
-Be prepared to have a lot of fun, we are an international, fast paced, open minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.