As an HR Trainee (m/f), you will:
- Help our administrative team with Onboarding and Offboarding processes;
- Monitor administrative data related to the company’s employees;
- Follow up on employees’ questions related to labour law and legal administrative procedures;
- Update certain company-related procedures;
- Learn a lot on the employees’ lifecycle in Luxembourg (from the entry in the company to the leaving) and Luxembourgish Labour Law;
- Participate to some digital HR projects and data management improvement.
- You are in your second/third year of business school or a university degree with a specialisation in human resources, and must undertake an internship as part of your studies;
- You want to work in a challenging environment;
- Knowledge on digital tools is considered a strong asset;
- Ability to work well independently, as well as be highly responsive to business needs;
- You are adaptable, willing to help and like to work as part of a team;
- You can ensure that data and information remain confidential;
- You are proficient in English and French; knowledge of German would be advantageous.