As an Investor Relations Intern you will be a part of the the Business Finance Organization / Investor Relations Team and you will support them in their daily business. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and learn all things around Investor Relations at Zalando from a team of experts.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Assist in the creation of capital market-relevant analyzes, quarterly and annual reports
- Actively help with the preparation of Investor conferences and Roadshows
- Work on conceptual development the Investor Relations website
- Maintain our inbox
- Actively analyze areas around possible improvements within our processes to implement
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Business, Management, Economics student, ideally with a focus on Finance
- Good understanding of capital markets and interest in Finance, previous internship/working experience is a plus
- Good communication, organizational skills for managing multitasking, independent mindset at the achieving goals
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint), as well as fluent English (knowledge of the German language in speaking and writing is a big plus)
- Available at the beginning of October 2021 for a minimum of six months
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, municipality services, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.