As an E-mail & Push Marketing Intern for Benelux, you will work directly with the Direct Marketing Managers for The Netherlands and Belgium on maintaining the direct communication plan as well as creating and reporting on newsletter and push notification campaigns for The Netherlands and Flanders (Dutch-speaking part of Belgium).
You will be part of the Customer Inbox team in our Digital Experience organization, who inspires, informs, and engages consumers and enables Zalando teams to reach out via personalized direct communication (email and push).
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Responsible for the process of creating commercial newsletters and push notifications: from campaign set up to quality assurance process
- Tracking of weekly KPIs and analyzing the performance
- In order to continuously improve our communication, you’ll be part of planning and conducting A/B tests to increase KPIs on engagement (e.g. OR%, CTOR%) and conversion (CR%)
- Reporting on our competitors' activities on a regular basis and take the lead on projects or requests when necessary
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Enrolled in or completed a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- Strong communication and creative writing skills and fluent in English and Dutch
- Analytical mind-set and ability to create impact in a dynamic environment, to take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) & Google Workspace
- Strong interest for fashion and/or online retail
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, municipality services, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.