Choco is the leading ordering app for restaurants and suppliers across Europe. Based in Paris we are looking for a Vendor Partnership Manager to grow, develop and commercialize our supplier relations across France. You will be the Choco ambassador for the best suppliers in the capital, working for the best restaurants, and play a vital role in bringing Choco to the next level.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the industry to a better future: As a Vendor Partnership Manager you will convince suppliers to start using Choco products and digitize their business
- Take full ownership of closing commercial deals from first touchpoint to signed contract
- Maximize the revenue impact of your partnerships and provide our sales teams with high quality leads that result in skyrocketing growth numbers
- Build long-lasting relationships with partner suppliers and stakeholders across supplier organizations,
- Actively shape the evolution, new processes, content, and resources of the supplier partnerships function
- Directly collaborate with internal cross functional teams across Choco
- Utilize CRM data to make informed decisions for yourself, teammates, and partners
What you need to be successful:
- Native or C1 French Speaking ability
- Team-first mentality
- Pragmatic, solution-oriented mindset
- A good sense of humor & optimism
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Eagerness for learning
- Energy to grow
- You have at least 2 years experience in partnerships, sales, account management or business development
- You have a strong interest in the digitization of the French food industry and are passionate to transform the industry with us
- Communication: speaking the language of suppliers to convince stakeholders that Choco is the perfect value-add to their operations
- Negotiation: the ability to close commercial deals and partnerships
- Eagerness: you can excel in a dynamic, high-growth environment and intrinsic motivation to outperform others
- Organizational: a solution-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset
- Tech Savvy: the ability to explain technology to stakeholders, supported by analytical communication
- Data: experience with Salesforce or CRM tools of equivalence
What’s in it for you:
- Autonomy; a vast amount of responsibility with untapped space for personal development
- Tremendous amount of collaboration with a group of diverse peers, from all across the world
- A creative environment to support the development of your ideas
- Wellness initiatives (physical and mental), fitness memberships, group meditation, access to stress and wellness professionals
- Company and team retreats
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade. Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry's global value chain. The food industry is an industry with a monumental array of problems, especially in the food-supply-chain. We leverage technology to build the digital platform on which the global food trade will operate. We have the potential to decrease food waste by 30%.
Today, Choco provides a free digital platform that connects restaurants (Kodawari Ramen, Big Fernand, les restaurants de Cédric Grollet, Le Plomb du Cantal, étoilés Michelin) with their suppliers; an effortless tool that optimises communication, eliminates operational inefficiencies, and simplifies the entire ordering process for all sides. A vital first step in the digitization of the global food-supply-chain.
As one of the fastest growing tech start-up’s globally, we’re moving quicker than ever, assembling the most driven, humble and intelligent people to reach the next level together. Founded in March 2018, Choco now has over 25,000 different clients across 20 markets around the world. Our founders have helped build companies such as Zalando (IPO’d), Lazada (sold to Alibaba) and Foodora (sold to DeliveryHero). We recently raised one of the largest Series A ($71.5M) funding rounds in European history.
WHAT ABOUT THE TEAM ?
READY FOR THE CHALLENGE ?
- Resume Screening
- First interview with Mia, your Recruiter
- Interview with Hugo, a future Team Member in France
- Interview with Greg, Regional Lead
- Last interview with our CEO
IT'S YOUR CALL NOW, DON'T HESITATE TO APPLY!
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.