We are looking for motivated staff to join our teams at the Berlin and Leipzig sites.
Exciting tasks await you
- Supporting projects in the implementation, testing as well as go-live
- Realisation of flexible architectures in agile teams in compliance with clean code and good software crafting
- Development of best practices for testability, maintainability and scalability to support an open team culture
- Active support in the knowledge transfer of best practices
- Technical support of internal teams as well as clients with the assessment of technologies to be used
- Participation in the Community, e.g. by actively taking part in conferences or meetups
Your skill set
- Very successfully completed Austrian HTL degree, bachelor's or master's degree in informatics and/or an equivalent training
- You have gained some first experiences in at least one of the following fields:
- Programming in C#, Python, Java or Scala (full stack)
- Software development in a cloud environment
- Implementation of cloud infrastructure solutions (especially IaaS with AWS CloudFormation or Terraform) and of microservices and security concepts in cloud-based applications
- Containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Continuous integration and deployment (e.g. git, Jenkins, SonarQube, etc.), with using Linux/Unix-Shell as well as cloud deployment models at an enterprise level (especially public, private, hybrid)
- Ideally, you are already certified in the AWS domain (e.g. AWS Developer, AWS Architect)
- You have an analytical and structured mind capable of responding to complex client enquiries
- You have good (B2) German and very good English skills
- Occasional travels to client meetings are not a problem for you.
What you can expect from us
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
You are more interested in a career in our Austrian offices ? Please click here.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte and will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?