Fortnum & Mason are looking for a Talent Acquisition Researcher to join the Human Resources Department for the Christmas trading period, starting ASAP until December. The Researcher will play a key role in the Talent Acquisition team, proactively screening candidates and supporting on all aspects of the hiring process during our busiest time of year.
- Screening CVs, speaking with candidates over the phone and interviewing.
- Ensuring a positive, warm and friendly candidate journey.
- Extending job offers and arranging the relevant documents.
- Compiling reports on recruitment for the HR Department.
- Participating in recruitment events, such as assessment centres, preparing information packets, and gathering information from suitable candidates.
In return, we offer some fabulous benefits:
- A competitive salary
- A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
- 25 days holidays and an extra day off for your birthday
- A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum's ingredients
- A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
- Excellent pension scheme
What we are looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence when speaking with candidates and internal managers.
- A positive, hard working attitude, and a willingness to learn.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- A genuine passion for your role - we are a hard working team who enjoy having fun along the way.