As a Software Developer at Grayce, you will work within a team, alongside a broad range of stakeholders, analyse needs and develop software. You could be involved in design, testing and recommending software upgrades for existing programs and systems.
The role responsibilities
- Writing clean and secure code, developing quality software
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable successful delivery of the team objectives.
- Working closely with technical team members as well as providing regular updates to non-technical stakeholders.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Integrating solutions with APIs and Middleware solutions
Find out about the work we're doing with our clients
What we offer
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programmes. Over three years, you'll gain accredited qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK's leading organisations.
The Grayce Development Programme offers
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK's leading organisations
- Accredited qualifications and the opportunity to tailor your learning and development
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
What we are looking for
- A passion for Software Development
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Experience is desirable, but not essential
- Drive to continuously improve
Minimum 2:1 degree in any subject (IT/development focused preferred)