Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all! Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our HR department follows our people’s journey with Deloitte ensuring a fluent intake, implementing tailored and challenging career development methods as well as guaranteeing efficient HR administration practices to maintain a diversified and motivated workforce.
We are currently looking for a Trainee who will integrate our dynamic HR Reporting team, working closely with key HR and Finance stakeholders, the business lines, and managing data projects.
Your next challenge
- Assist in the production of HR dashboards and monthly reporting on a daily basis (mainly in Excel)
- Deal with HR statistics’ request or ad hoc reporting
- Follow up on the Firm organisational structure in coordination with HR teams
- Support our HR team in KPIs monitoring and data analysis
- Actively participate to our ongoing improvement processes and to the change of our tool(s)
- Participate to securing the HR data management and to the standardization of recurrent reporting or dashboards
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Bachelor’s degree or enrolled in a Master’s degree in Business Administration/Finance/HR
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel (lookups, pivot tables, array formulas, chart/graph creation, etc.) and MS Office
- Strong logical analysis skills
- Proactive and dynamic attitude, you pay attention to details and have a client-oriented and rigorous approach
- Eager to learn on both data management/modelling and Talent and HR matters
- Ensure data consistency and integrity of the sources
- Excellent sense of confidentiality and good organisational skills
- Fluency in English and French
Education level: Bac +3
Work experience: Less than 6 months
Start contract date: 24-08-21
Contract duration: From 6 to 12 months