We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
We have developed in France a new offer around financial well-being for customers of retail banking players, to enable them to save money by easily changing their contracts (energy, internet & mobile, insurance ...).
Reporting to Banking Partnerships Mangers for Spain and Europe, your role will be to develop this new offer in Spain by relying on new partners in the banking sector to distribute it (banks, account aggregators...).
Definition of the strategic axes of development:
- Market analysis, benchmarking and sizing of business opportunities
- Identification & prioritization of national and regional key players
Commercial development (specific focus during the first months):
- Construction of the commercial proposal (value proposition, customer journey, business model, ...)
- Commercial pitch to potential partners and closing (negotiation, drafting of partnership contracts, ...)
Implementation and monitoring :
- Definition of customer and partner needs and drafting of specifications to improve our B2B platform for the Spanish market.
- Technical and operational implementation: project governance, setting up pilots
- Collaboration with papernest's product owners and the customer's IT team to implement the partnership.
Performance management :
- Creation of performance tables by partner / pilot
- Performance monitoring and identification of sources of improvement
- Preparation and animation of pilots review meetings (support, results)
- Top tier business or engineering school
- Native Spanish and fluent English level
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong appetence for business development : you are not afraid to pick up your phone, you like hunting B and C-Level prospects and managing partners relationship
- To gain experience in a recognized French start-up leader on its market
- To develop a new project in line with papernest's internationalization strategy with a significant expected impact (closing of partnerships, increase in volume of prospects/customers, revenue generated...)
- To work on diverse and challenging issues, with a strong commercial focus at the beginning: commercial strategy, customer journey and product development, commercial development, performance analysis and steering...
- To evolve in an autonomous framework, while having the support/coaching of your manager Victor du Boucher
Your manager will be Victor, our lead banking partnership, based in Paris. After 4 years in strategy consulting school, he gladly exchanged his suit for his favourite cap when he joined Papernest! This skiing and mountain enthusiast is keen to take his teams to the highest peaks in Europe, starting with France, Spain and Italy (where the first banking partnerships are being developed). Last but not least, he is convinced (wrongly) of his ancestral Basque origins so don't try to test him on the subject!
- Call with Elena, Talent Acquisition
- Interview with Victor , Lead Banking Partnerships
- Interview with Guillaume, Strategic Partnerships Manager Europe
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.