1. PREPARE CAMPAIGNS WITH OUR PURE PLAYER PARTNER
- Collaborate with our partner to secure the information with provide
- Brief of the brands on the expectations for assets/product information and timeline.
- Help secure a listing in the right timings: collaboration with the BSM team to get an initial listing, discussions with the brand after analysis of the assortment
- Partner with the warehouse for stock securization and refill during the event
- Assist the affiliates in the post-sale management of the campaigns
- Competitor monitor the partner’s sites (assortment, prices, marketing activation etc.)
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve processes
2. ASSIST IN THE MANAGEMENT OF THE CORPORATE ONLINE STORE
- Assist with site management of Beauty Perks EMEA: Refreshes, Site Maintenance, E-merchandising, Offers Creation, Testing & QA, Site optimization etc.
- Coordinate the creation, integration and deployment of Newsletter campaigns and other creative assets.
- Manage the first level of support on our Customer Service’s specific requests
- Collaborate with the brands to stay aligned on the assortment
- Analysis and reporting on performance
Minimum Education Level: Student with a higher education Bac +4/5 or Business Schools (end-of-studies internship)
Minimum Years and Area of Experience: At least one experience in e-commerce and digital
Required Language Proficiency: English fluency is a must
Additional Job Specifications: Digital Savy. Admin Ninja