Recruitment Intern :
We are looking for our new recruitment trainee for the start of the school year 2021!
During your internship within the Talent Acquisition Europe department and under the responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will:
- You will be in charge of the candidates recruitment for Luxembourg, France and Belgium.
- You will write job descriptions and you will very quickly be in charge of recruitment projects in an autonomous way.
- In addition, and depending on priorities, you will work on projects related to diversity and inclusion in the company (newsletter, organisation of events, etc...)
- The internship will take place at our manufacturing site in Rodange, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Period: School year 2021-2022
Duration: 6 months to 1 year
- You have a BAC+5 degree, related to the position,
- A first experience in this field is an asset (internship,...)
- You have a good command of IT tools (Google Mail, etc),
- Your have a very good level of written and spoken in English (C1 or C2 ideally),
- You have very strong communication skills and a highly developed sense of service and customer care, you are organised and autonomous,
- In addition, you are passionate about Human Resources and willing to learn and take initiative very quickly.
Our culture is innovative and collaborative. We are committed to diversity in the workplace, both for employees and for the company. Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone.
- Workplace flexibility
- Structured learning and development
We look forward to receiving your application.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information on our Diversity & Inclusion approach, please click here: https://www.averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html