Being part of the Customer service multi-cultural team will allow you to enjoy working in an international setting and focusing on a range of administrative duties.
The team provides internal support to Thermo Fisher Scientific stakeholders and the field engineering team and, delivers professional service and excellence in a high-volume diverse back-office environment.
If you have just graduated these are great opportunities to get you introduced to working in a multinational company and beginning your career journey.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Act as a first point of contact for our customer
- Create and assign tickets in the ticketing systems (C4S/Maximo)
- Decide on correct path forward to address customer needs
Taking part in Request for Quotation process.
- Document all required info as per instructions.
- Manage the process for escalated inquiries and complaints to resolution.
- Maintain customer databases.
- Create and maintain equipment record.
- Assess the need for change and implement in order to increase productivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency of the English Language both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of another European language - German / Dutch / French / Spanish / Italian language knowledge is a big advantage
- Competent Microsoft Office user
- Customer Focused mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Display attention to detail and accuracy in the workplace
- Able to prioritize effectively and multi/task under deadlines.
- Must demonstrate judgment, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Please register on the link provided and one of the University Relations Team will be in touch.