We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a Lab Project Manager for the Italian and the Spanish market! Indeed, as our operations keep scaling, we are constantly testing ideas and improving our processes. Thus we need somebody that will be our pivot on both Spanish and Italian markets.
- Test high potential ideas on both our Italian and Spanish operations : new offers, new types of prospects, new processes, new tools...
- To do so : create a “Lab” team of sales advisors and functionally manage them on both markets : set up tests, craft the team, explain, motivate, share your vision, listen, take actions...
- Based on your understanding of what is at stake from a business perspective : define KPIs, measure performances, synthesize qualitative feedback, build analysis powering recommendations to managers and top executives.
- Run the tests from a Project Management perspective, collaborate with other Business Units, and ensure that decisions taken are aligned with our operations strategy.
- You're a recent graduate from a top engineering or business school/university, you are analytic, rigorous and KPI oriented
- You are fluent in English and Spanish, speaking Italian is a plus
- You have a competitive mindset, always strive for the best, but also know how to bring fun at work
- Hard skills : you are familiar with databases (SQL) and with the Office Suite.
- You are team oriented, know how to bring the best out of people, and get along well with super diverse profiles
- Knowing how to manage a project is a plus...otherwise we will teach you !
- To have autonomy, impact, and take on real challenges
- To occupy a position of responsibility which is key to the development of the company
- To work with motivated, dynamic, and committed teams
Alexis, our Lab & App Project Manager, will be your manager. Born with a pair of headphones on, this musician knows with precision how to tune between the raw beats of our operations and the high pitch notes of our business intelligence. With him, you will learn both how to make your creativity resonate throughout operational challenges and how to structure your approach in order to create value to match our company’s ambition.
- Quick call to get to know you and answer your questions with one of our super Talent Acquisition
- Excel or SQL test
- Interview with your future manager Alexis
- Scenario interview with Alexis & Isalyne (Production Manager)
- Last call with Olivier, Head of Operations
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.